Protection of personal data
- By sending your request you agree to the collection and processing of the information you provide, including personal data.
- Personal data is collected and processed by BopCo with the aim of informing you, answering your questions, treating your requests and orders, handling the files and records that concern you and for the purpose of processing your application.
- Your data will be collected and processed in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
- After receiving your application documents, they will be recorded in our database. Your data will be stored on our server and database. At your request, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
- Your data will always be kept strictly confidential and protected against unauthorised access, unauthorised use, loss and unauthorised changes.
- You have certain rights relating to the personal data that we use: the right of inspection, the right of modification, the right to object and the right to have data deleted. To exercise your rights, please send an e-mail or letter to our Data Protection Officer together with a scanned copy or paper copy of your identity document containing your signature to the following address in order to exercise your rights: email@example.com
If you consider that BopCo has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35
For more information about our data protection policy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org